28 Golf Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty 3116
Solid Block Mountie
Solid Block Mountie.
Meaning: A solid plaster over block Mount property.
This solid plaster over block property is a rare gem representing old-fashioned family values and is a tribute to the dynamic 1960s era full of potential and options. The modern kitchen with the seamless indoor-outdoor flow is at the heart of the home, with two outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the lush landscaping and sub-tropical gardens. An oasis that meets the needs of entertaining while creating space for enjoyment and relaxation in the flourishing tropical atmosphere; invite friends and family, throw some saussies on the barbie and sip a cold one while you enjoy the laughter of your tropical oasis.
- Solid 1960s plaster over block construction
- Driveway access and parking on Fairway Avenue
- Light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Three double bedrooms with family bathroom
- Seperate laundry and additional bathroom
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Additional office space
- Room for pets and kids to run and play
- Single car garaging with ample space for all the tools and toys
- Fully fenced with generous off street parking and room to park a boat and/or caravan
- In zone for Omanu and Mount Intermediate and College
Embrace the fabulous location – just 500m to George Café and Omanu Surf Life Saving Club, 200m to Mount Maunganui Golf Club and a short stroll to Mount New World and Central Parade shops. If you’ve been searching for your perfect permanent pocket of paradise or holiday haven then here is your opportunity.
This is a home lived in and loved, now ready for the new owners to cherish and create their own everlasting memories. Call Mel on 022 049 1552 or Annette on 027 4440 797 for more information and to arrange a viewing.